Saturday, February 28, 2009

Day 4 ~ Breaking through with Kindness

Our scripture for today is. . . .

"Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen." (Eph. 4:29)

This is such a challenge for me, not only today, but everyday. Sarcasm is part of my daily conversation ~ it is 'how I talk' to pretty much. So today I am going to focus on watching every word that comes out of my mouth and make sure that what I say is only for the building up of others ~ It's kind of like what Thumper's Dad says "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all."

I will update later today and let you know how sucsessful I am . . . . hoping and praying for a good one!

No comments: