I have been very busy lately and some of that is real and some of it is because I don't prioritize well and then I get stressed and then I get testy.. you can see how this, after a few weeks of going in circles, can end badly. Well, yesterday, it did. Brad and I got in an argument (on the way to church, of course) that lasted all the way through church. It was over something really stupid and all it resulted in was hurt feelings and us both feeling inadequate as partners in this team. Yesterday for teamdeason it was a swing and a miss...several times.
Here are some things I am trying to learn:
- Get your work done when it is work time, then you won't be stressed so much at the end of the day
- Be thankful for the little things, they really do mean alot
- Don't expect others to read your mind, heck, most of the time I have a hard time understanding my crazy ideas. . .
- Enjoy the down time, don't make it so complicated
- A good book and a nap can do wonders for your stress level
- So can a bubble bath
- Never underestimate how being tired affects your decision making
- Love your family and your friends, they are the ones who put up with you all the time
- If you feel overwhelmed by your workload - break it down into sections and tackle it one section at a time
- Watching a kid movie in 3-D makes you smile (and jump sometimes)
I am going to try and do everything this week as unto the Lord: my work, my home, my cooking, my patience, my love . . . wish me luck and say a prayer!
Have a great week!