Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Upon this Rock. . . I will freeze my toosh

We have this rock at church. It is outside the building and is huge. I love to take pictures on it. So much so that one church goer told me last week he is going to put a sign up that this rock belongs to the Deason's. Kinda like a designated parking space. Anyway, this rock is where we took our first picture for our weight loss journey which at the time was a great idea. . . well now, it is time to take pictures again and I have discovered that every 6th Sunday the rock seems to get a bit colder. Oh well, I have about three more times of that before it starts to warm up, right? LOL

This is our first picture - October 2008


November 20, 2008 - Not mad - just cold booty. .

November 20, 2008 - Thinking warm thoughts



1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Cute pictures..even if you had a frigid toosh. lol